You can get new fonts through Google Fonts official site which has a 915 fonts families. If you wish to use fonts in the Google Docs documents and on HTML sites, then you should have a Google account. Here’s how to add new fonts to Google Docs.
Steps for Adding New Fonts to Google Docs Documents
• You need to go through the Google Docs document before you start installing the new fonts on the Windows PC.
• Ensure that you should already have a Google account to complete this procedure.
• After creating an account, go to the Google Docs website in your default internet browser.
• Tap on the Blank option.
• Press on the pull-down list of fonts located on the Google Docs taskbar.
• After that, tap on the More Fonts option for opening a new font window on display.
• You can choose many different fonts for adding it on your Google Docs documents.
• Press on the Show option for opening the pull-down list.
• After that, you can find any font from the particular fonts categories.
• Choose the font for adding it into the Google Docs document.
• Click on the OK option.
• Type any sentence in the Google Docs document.
Here are the steps mentioned below to install Extensis Fonts on the Google Docs documents:
• Go to the Google Docs document.
• Choose the Add-ons option.
• Enter “Extensis” into the text field.
• Press on the Return button.
• Tap on the plus free option.
• It will start installing automatically once you give permissions for installing it on the system.
• Once you have completed the installing process of Extensis Fonts, start activating the font.
• Open the Add-ons menu and after that, choose the Extensis Fonts option.
• Click on the Start button.
• Now, the Extensis Fonts will get open in the textbox.
Steps for Adding New Fonts to Windows by Using SkyFonts
• Go to the SkyFonts official website.
• Press on the Download SkyFonts option for adding the application to Windows.
• You have to create an account on SkyFonts by tapping Sign Up.
• Click on the Browse Google Fonts option located on the SkyFonts website.
• Press on the SkyFonts option for adding any font to Windows.
• After that, click on the Add option for installing the selected font on the Windows PC.
• Once the chosen font is completed its installing process, you can now add installed font in the Google Docs document.
Nick Hollins is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Nick has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.
Source : Add New Fonts to Google Docs